Printing & photocoyping
- Printing (b&w) is available via a dedicated computer at the circulation desk, and there is a photocopy machine (b&w) at the front of the library.
- Charges for printing (b&w) and phtocopying (b&w) are $.10/page for single-sided and $.20/page for double-sided.
- Six desktop computers are available for public use.
- All computers include Microsoft Office.
- The library provides ample study space with multiple electrical outlets for charging your devices.
- The library is a Quiet Zone and users are asked to refrain from talking.